Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Waiting On You

Welcome to WOW Wednesday a day late! It's been a crazy month! My guest today is Joey Paul and her book Wait On You. Take a peak!




Angelina and Zack couldn’t be anymore different; one lives in apparent riches and the other in poverty. They meet online and a friendship blooms, but then things in Angelina’s life take a turn for the worst and she finds herself turning to the only person she thinks loves her – Zack.

With everything against them, can Zack and Angelina cross the distance to change her life before it's too late? Or will Zack have to watch from afar as Angelina continues to suffer?

Here's Just a bit more! 

I left the room and took a deep breath. I had been too close to admitting my own lies and that wouldn’t do. It couldn’t happen if I wanted them to stay friends with me. I liked the new guy, well I guess I was the new girl, but I liked Artist44 or Zack or whatever he was called. He seemed friendly and had made me feel really welcome, even if he had pushed me to tell him who I’d been dobbed in by and there was no way that was going to happen.
My sisters were awake, I could hear them yelling for me from downstairs. I decided that the best course of action was to go downstairs and try to placate them, because otherwise they’d come upstairs and start banging on my door. I’m always worried that they’ll start trying to damage the lock and that’s the last thing I need.
I headed downstairs and went to the living room where they were both lounging across the couches. “Where the hell have you been?” Valerie demanded, giving me an evil look.


Meet Joey! 
Joey Paul is a writer, exploring the young adult crime genre. She has released seven books in total so far, but plans to write more. She is currently working on her eleventh and twelfth books. Her current works include the series "Dying Thoughts" and she plans to continue that for at least seven books, maybe more. Her other works are usually books about the many trials and tribulations of being a teenager, sometimes with a crime twist. Joey is disabled and a recent graduate from The Open University with a BA (Hons) in Health & Social Care. When not reading medical textbooks, she enjoys reading crime novels, medical dramas and chick-lit. When not reading, she relaxes by playing the ukulele. And when she's not doing THAT, she's sleeping! She recently turned 32 and has been writing since she was retired from her job on medical grounds at the age of 19. She plans to write for as long as she has ideas or until someone tells her to stop!



No comments:

Post a Comment