Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today is brought to you by M and N

Day 14 and 15 of the A to Z Blog Challenge

Day 14 is the letter M












for Mustache

Nothing is sexier than a mustache on a handsome man











The feel of the soft hair across your skin....


Day 15 is the letter N
for necking....

'nough said...

1 comment:

  1. I sport a mustache I never realized women were actually into them, I just thought you all tolerated them. I guess I learned something new today, thank you for sharing this. As for necking, women's necks are the most amazing places to pay attention to when making out. I know for myself that's an easy place to get carried away.

    ReplyDelete