Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Today is Brought to You by the Letter G

Day 8 of the A to Z Blog Challenge


Today is the letter G for Glamour


There's nothing like a little glitz and glamour to liven up a dull evening.

A tux and ball gown aren't always required, sometimes a pair of sexy
shoes and some sparkling jewelry (and that's all) can make for a fun evening!

Be creative. Find out what your mate finds sexy....Glam it up and have a fun evening!

3 comments:

  1. Walking through that door at the end of a tough day, you know she's already home. The house is quiet you enter the room, she's been waiting for you. Her form adorned in pearls, those to sexy for public heels, the tension of the day melt away. This nights going to be hotter then HotLanta in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you really just need to. Agreed :)

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete