Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today is Brought to You by the Letter E

Day 5 of the A to Z Blog Challenge

Today is the letter E for Evening

In the evening, after work, there is nothing better than sitting on a porch or patio somewhere and watching the sun set. The beautiful colors, yellows, reds, oranges, blues, streaking across the sky and that big fireball sets and the air cools. A frosty drink and a foot rub don't hurt either. 

2 comments:

  1. Sun sets are amazing, no single sun set is ever the same. Watching them together just enjoying the moment, a touch, that look, the one smile without a spoken word. You know exactly what they are thinking, what will the neighbors say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be an incredible way to end the night. From my house there are too many trees so it blocks the sunset for the most part but love when traveling or driving home and catching a glimpse :)

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete