Welcome to Romance

I am a contemporary romance writer. I published my first novel, Take 2, in Dec 2012. I chat about relationships and love. I'm no expert! I'd love your feedback!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Today is Brought to You by the Letter "A"

Today is the start of the A to Z April Blog Challenge.  Our letter today is


In the dating and romance world, "A" is for Aphrodisiac. For centuries, humans have tried to romance their dates by feeding them foods rumored or suspected of increasing sexual arousal. Some of those foods include raw oysters, avocados, and chocolate.

There are other Aphrodisiacs used today: candles, wine, lingerie and diamonds to name a few. 

So, if you're planning  a romantic evening, try some of the items above or, better yet, get to know your partner and what turns them on. Depending on their desires, NASCAR, beer and wings might turn your guy on or a sweaty workout at the gym and a shower could turn your gal on. Enjoy an evening of desire. 


10 comments:

  1. Oh Aphrodisiacs how I love thee.....Great post. :) Awesome choice for A

    Decadent Kane (blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well toned body is also a great aphrodisiac :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great A word. You can tell I have been married awhile. An aphrodisiac to me is, "honey I did the dishes." LOL

    Cheers,
    Michelle Kelly
    http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, a little service is good too! Tomorrow fits your aphrodisiac!

      Delete
  4. And how fun figuring those out too!

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    My A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girl seems to really enjoy the whole shower treatment, and Chocolate cake in bed excites us as well. Thanks for the inspiration and wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good start to the challenge! I'll follow you! Siggy

    ReplyDelete